Chicken Salad Classics
* 1 package of long grain and wild rice - (Near East preferred) cooked according to directions on the package
* 3 cups of chicken - cooked and cut into chunks
* 3 green onions - chopped
* 1 red bell pepper - diced
* 1/3 cup of your favorite vinaigrette dressing
* 1 lemon - juiced
* 2 medium avocados - chopped
* 1/2 cup of pecans
Mix together cooked rice, cooked chicken, chopped scallions, and diced red pepper and salad dressing.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Before serving, peel and chop avocados. Pour the lemon juice over the avocados to coat.
Add just the avocados to the salad.
Serve on lettuce leaves and garnish with pecans.