1945 V-12 Naval Class
In April 1942, it was announced that a Naval training program would open at St. Ambrose College beginning in June 1943.
The new V-12 Naval Program was to have a minimum of 300 trainees and would include such offerings as aviation, military science & tactics, and advanced military science. Classes began July 1, 1943.
The Navy remained at St. Ambrose College until October 1945.