new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white

Liverpool Philharmonic 6952

Liverpool Philharmonic Hall. Opened in June 1939, designed by Herbert James Rowse, replacing an earlier hall by John Cunningham, the hall seats 1,790 in stalls, balcony and a range of boxes around three sides of the lower level. There is also a cabaret space, the Rodewald Suite.

 

Philharmonic Hall Liverpool

May 2010

1,231 views
2 faves
0 comments
Taken on May 7, 2010