new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Edinburgh Odeon 5413 | by stagedoor
Back to photostream

Edinburgh Odeon 5413

Odeon Edinburgh - opened as the new Victoria in 1930 and designed by W E Trent. It had a full stage and dressing room suite. Taken over and renamed Odeon. Tripled in 1982 and two further screens added in 1989. Closed in 2003 although some subsequent use during the Edinburgh Festivals has occurred. Listed category B

 

cinematreasures.org/theaters/22117

 

Edinburgh Odeon (Clerk Street)

October 2011

 

791 views
0 faves
2 comments
Taken on October 10, 2011