new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Edinburgh Jacey 5854 | by stagedoor
Back to photostream

Edinburgh Jacey 5854

Jacey Cinema Edinburgh. One of the forgotten cinemas of Edinburgh, it opened in 1912 as the Princes, became the Monseigneur News Theatre in 1935, and the Jacey from 1964 until closure in 1973. The interior was stripped out and it has been a retail store ever since.

 

cinematreasures.org/theaters/23227

 

Edinburgh Jacey Cinema

October 2011

530 views
0 faves
2 comments
Taken on October 13, 2011