PRO
Ian By: Ian

Bruce Grove Cinema 4246

Bruce Grove Cinema. Opened in 1921 designed by Charles Blackbourn, altered in 1933 by Robert Cromie. A large cinema with 1,791 seats, it closed in 1963. Originally there was a cupola supported on columns above the entrance. The building has now been split into several different businesses.

 

cinematreasures.org/theaters/15233

 

Tottenham, Bruce Grove Cinema

August 2011

1,888 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on August 10, 2011
  • 12.0-60.0 mm f/2.8-4.0
  • ƒ/6.3
  • 12.0 mm
  • 1/320
  • 100
  • Flash (on, did not fire)
  • Show EXIF
This photo is in 8 groups

Additional info

  • Viewing this photo Public
  • Safety level of this photo Safe
  • S Search
    Photo navigation
    < > Thumbnail navigation
    Z Zoom
    B Back to context