74 Brighton Regent
A terrible photo of the last remains of the secondary entrance to the Regent Cinema with the Imperial (Essoldo) to the right of the picture. Note the name above the entrance and the PCT (Provincial Cinematograph Theatres) initials below the window. The Regent opened in 1921 and was one of the greatest UK cinemas - had it survived a few more years after closure in 1973, it would have undoubtedly been listed.
More history here:-
Brighton Regent and Imperial / Essoldo theatres
A scanned slide circa 1974.