Wrexham Majestic 1775
Wrexham Majestic opened in 1910 as a skating rink and was converted to a cinema the same year. The Majestic had a stage and often presented variety and pantomime in addition to the film programme to a potential audience of 1,800. Remodelled in 1930, it closed in 1960 to become a supermarket, it is now the Elihu Yale pub, part of the Wetherspoons chain. No trace of the theatrical interior is visible in the pub.
Majestic Theatre Wrexham