new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Birkenhead Gaumont 6689 | by stagedoor
Back to photostream

Birkenhead Gaumont 6689

The former Gaumont in Birkenhead opened in 1938, designed by W E Trent and Daniel Mackay. It closed in 1964 to become a bingo hall which lasted until 1986. Then for four years it was a snooker hall, before a roller rink and now the Furnitureworld showroom.

 

cinematreasures.org/theaters/41147

 

Birkenhead Gaumont

May 2010

1,153 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on May 6, 2010