The St Francis Theatres in Market Street San Francisco California. Designed by John Galen Howard and opened in December 1910 as the Empress. Provided with a stage for Vaudeville. Became the Stand in 1917 and the St Francis in 1925. Twinned in the late 1960's (St Francis downstairs and Baronet upstairs), closed in 2001.
San Francisco St Francis Cinema
A scanned negative from 2000