Newer Older

    The Stephen Joseph Theatre in Scarborough, formerly the Odeon Cinema.

    McCarthy Auditorium detail of plasterwork moved from former font stalls side walls of the cinema. Designed by Mollo & Egan and installed in 1936. Moved to its present location 1996.

    April 2009.

    keyboard shortcuts: previous photo next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts