Finally, done! It got all hot and humid and I couldn't work on the second sleeve for a bit, due to having to have the entire rest of the sweater on my lap to work on it. GROSS.
I had to kind of wing the collar treatment - it was way too wide/boat-neck-y and I knew D wouldn't wear it. I did an I-cord bind-off and then picked up behind that to work a mitered turned edge - this would give the collar some structure, and the multiple bind-offs would stop it from stretching out too much.
It's off for a bath and blocking! Hoping to get some action shots in the next few days. Also, hooray me: This is my anniversary present for D and I finished in time (and with a week or so to spare!)