new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white

Old Kincumber Post Office

On the corner of Avoca Drive & Davies Street, opposite Frost Reserve.

 

Run by William George Humphrey from 1945 to the 1990s. Before that it was down the road a bit at Manasseh Frost's place.

 

Spike's Woy Woy blog with pictures & swearing

732 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on December 18, 2005