Sparrow Girl and Spouse
My wedding day!!!
This is Tag and I'm 'it'. Thanks, Mark!
10. I read historical fiction, biographies, non-fiction ranging from American history, psychosocial/medical/mental health issues, philosophy, Christian apologetics, current events/politics, and The Bible (ESV, NLT, NIV)
9. My son with severe autism and intellectual disability has been my greatest challenge, greatest teacher, and greatest joy!
8. I'm an independent social worker who specializes in pediatric palliative care spending most of my days as a tireless advocate locally, statewide and nationally for the rights of those with complex/chronic illness/disability of childhood that may be life threatening.
7. I'm the stepmother of a Boxer named Bruno...the third person in our marriage.
6. I get peopled out...can only indulge in small talk for limited periods of time before boredom and attention problems develop. While I enjoy people, I cannot live without a certain amount of solitude.
5. My roots in 3/4 of my family ancestors originate from West Virginia going back to the mid-1700s including the first white settler of what is now Central West Virginia, as well as several Revolutionary War heroes and veterans of the Civil War serving on both the Confederate and the Union.
4. I love local idiosyncracies, quirks, novelties, and histories. I have a mind that is always amusing itself and have an acid wit.
3. I am rabid about genealogy, bluegrass music, good documentaries, and an eclectic array of creative outlets for expression.
2. I am blessed.
1. I love to use my camera lens to slow down and notice things others do not, including those things that are ordinary, beautiful, historical, local, educational, personal, quirky/funny, and acknowledging that a "technically perfect" photo does not always equate to a great photo...
If you're here because you were tagged, well 'Tag, you're it!' :)
(Remember to tag the person who sent you this as well so they can learn more about you.)