Singapore New Year 2010 Fireworks
Accolades: Merit position in Marina Bay Singapore Countdown 2009/10.
Singapore fireworks ceremony during countdown to 2010 at Marina Bay. Again I was at the spot 8 hours before the 10mins show and was standing exactly in front of the television crew platform.
Here I am trying to imagine the future looks of Marina Bay skyline once the much anticipated SANDS opens while keeping fireworks as centre of attraction. I have composed fireworks as bouquet of flowers welcoming people in Singapore as the new year arrives.
Thanks to my fisheye lens which has provided me 180° angle!! I decided not to de-fisheye it as I like the effect here.
As asked by many people the settings to freeze fireworks so here it is:
Exposure mode: Manual; Shutter: Bulb; Aperture: 11; ISO: 100
This photo is in 74 groups
- Wonderful photos for the world Pls post 1-comment 3 262,007 items
- Light please! 7,391 items
- Art-Pix 113,108 items
- Marina Bay SG 17,381 items
- paololivorno'sfriends ( Post 1 - Award 2) 119,259 items
- I Saw The Light! Lighting, Shadows, Light Painting, HDR PT1/CT1 181,141 items