Source of Life
This was one of the most challenging shots I faced till date at Gitgit Waterfalls. Not for light but for water spray which keeps on making my equipments wet.
So decided to duck behind a small temple around 200 meters away from the fall. Though my problem with water spray was solved a bit but was able to capture a different composition.
The shot was taken with slow shutter using ND8 filter and straight from the camera other than slightly tweaking curves in photoshop.
This photo is in 12 groups
- City of the World (Post 6 & Comment 3 Please) NEW 25,901 items
- ·Spirit Of Photography (Post 1 Award 5) - Comment or be banned 695,469 items
- Vision Quality 1 000 (P1/F2/C2) 4,464 items
- ***SPETTACOLARE*** for Flickr's Best Shots! Enjoy 60.000 photos 85,580 items
- A Blog in Pictures 1,376 items
- Nuevos Fotografos 242,521 items