Esslingen - Architecture details of the old town hall
Esslingen’s old town hall, or Altes Rathaus, was built from 1430 originally to serve the purpose of a trade and taxes house. It has also served as a school and grain storehouse over the years. It is a half timbered building with a wonderful Renaissance style façade. A clock was added by Jacom Dim in 1592. Although it is the old town hall, it is still used for administration purposes for Esslingen.