new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
City Hall and Pembroke Street Bridge, Pembroke, ON | by Snuffy
Back to photostream

City Hall and Pembroke Street Bridge, Pembroke, ON

The original wooden bridge was replaced by the stone bridge in 1887, which was then widened and reinforced in the 1940s. The city hall was formerly the post office built in 1889. It was renovated in 1958 to become the city hall of Pembroke. The river is called Muskrat River.

969 views
8 faves
15 comments
Taken on September 28, 2012