Sea and Rocks
Sigma 10-20 lens at 10mm
0.9x ND filter
1.3 sec at f/5.6
The second day in Bandon, OR, the overcast sky was not encouraging for a good sunset. I joined a group of photographers with some nice equipment waiting on the beach. As the sky started to clear on the horizon, I gave them a warning that if it got good, I was going out into the surf, which would pretty much ruin their shot. Nobody seemed to mind.
When the sun broke through, I waded out to about knee depth and spent several minutes shooting. This was one of the last ones that I took.
This photo is in 39 groups
- The Pantheon of Landscape 7,493 items
- The Pantheon of Seascape ( CLOSE ) 10,281 items
- A Celebration of Light - Let your Light Shine 125,684 items
- PANEM ET CIRCENSES / BREAD AND CIRCUSES-P1/C1 49,496 items
- Photographer's Choice~Hall of Fame (Invitation) 22,413 items
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 41,676 items