Taxidermy Shop around 1880

    Newer Older

    The model and taxidermy shop in the South Shed which was located in the South Yard behind the Smithsonian Institution Building around 1880. William Palmer (Taxidermist, 1874-1921, Chief Taxidermist, 1890-1921) is working on a tiger.

    Negative number: 6071
    From SIArchives:
    siarchives.si.edu/history/exhibits/historic/south.htm?sir...

    keyboard shortcuts: previous photo next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts