pec july 10 - 21 arcseconds peak to peak
PEC curve as computed by using the SSAG on the MAK.
1. Polar alignment with one PAC cycle after 5 star alignment to help improve drift.
2. Aligned on another 5 stars to build model.
3. Slewed to near DEC 0 (actually found a star near -.5 degrees south)
4. Calibration to allow PEMPro to determine pixel scale and chip orientation.
5. 1 hour of data capture for analysis at .2 second intervals to allow lots of data points.
6. Frequency analysis done via automatic method, giving linear drift fitting.
7. Uploaded to mount and measured output.
Note that the PE for this GM8 is 21 arc seconds peak to peak.