The Magic of the Blue Mosque
Called the Blue Mosque, because in the late afternoon, the top of each tower and domes of this mosque became bluish. Not only that, the interior of this mosque was also decorated with blue tiles arevery beautiful.
Mosque dome has a diameter of 33 meters and height at the midpoint of about 43 meters, equipped with 6 towers around the mosque.
Copyright © 2011 Slavina Bahchevanova
This photo is in 26 groups
- The Photo Argus Community Portfolio 75,533 items
- The Golden Gallery (Admin-Invited Only) 52,990 items
- *Music To My Eyes*~L1 w/7 Levels ~Active Sweeper ! ~ P1 A5 ~ 897,761 items
- Urban Design Office (Admin Invite- P1/C2 Pls)Winners announced ! 8,570 items
- Birkenhead Park Exhibition place 53,458 items
- Richard's Gold (50+faves - admin invite) 12,627 items