Themed Reflections [EXPLORED]
Disney's California Adventure Park is a Disney theme park in Anaheim, California, adjacent to Disneyland Park and part of the larger Disneyland Resort. It opened on February 8, 2001.
The park has a California theme -- the original proposal was to build a park sporting an experience similar to stepping inside a picturesque postcard. This concept spawned the idea for the park's entrance. Just beyond the gates of the park, the Disneyland Monorail passes over a miniature Golden Gate Bridge; various areas of the park were designed to recreate different California landmarks. The overall intention was to create a more adult-themed park than Disneyland, including faster, scarier rides; shows designed more for an adult audience; and a large number of restaurants. Unlike Disneyland Park, alcohol is served in California Adventure.
This photo is in 8 groups
- OSTRELLINA (Invitation Only) 5,842 items
- Flickr Challenge Group! 21,566 items
- *Challenge You* The 86th Special Challenge: We Have Winners! 105,378 items
- Super Shots - Only Invited Photos - Nominate Now 257,228 items
- CLOSED Fl♥ckr Hearts -- Post 1 & Give 3 Hearts 686,863 items
- Canon PowerShot A600 Series 35,303 items