No one can resist my Schweddy Balls.
1½ cups Bisquick
5 oz. grated sharp cheddar
1/2 lb. ground hot sausage - crumbled, cooked and drained
1. Mix sausage and cheese
2. Add Bisquick ½ cup at a time
3. Form into one-inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet
4. Bake in preheated 350° oven 10-13 minutes, or until lightly browned
5. Make sure balls don't get too hard in oven.
6. Serve warm. Makes approximately 1½ dozen.
"...The thing that I most like to bring out this time of year are my Balls."