new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Erection of the church at 821 Ogilvy | by SHPEHS
Back to album

Erection of the church at 821 Ogilvy

St. Cuthbert's Anglican Church on Ogilvy Avenue in process of erection in 1913.

 

Formal Opening September 24th, 1913 presided by Rev’d F. Ireland, Bishop’s Missionary.

486 views
2 faves
0 comments
Uploaded on November 5, 2016