Stevens, Bryan, and Thompson Halls, Washington State College, 1910 - Pullman, Washington
Source Type: Postcard
Printer, Publisher, Photographer: Unknown
Postmark: March 25, 1910, Pullman, Washington
Collection: Steven R. Shook
Remark: The building on the far left is Stevens Hall. The building in the center with the empty-faced clock tower is Bryan Hall. The building on the right with the two round turrets is Thompson Hall. Stevens Hall and Thompson Hall are on the National Register of Historic Places. All three buildings still exist  on the campus of Washington State University.
Copyright 2014. All rights reserved. This image and associated text may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of Steven R. Shook.