5 Things Meme
Zadi and I were tagged by Steve Garfield and Chris Brogan to play Blog-Tag with "5 Things You Didn't Know About Me." I probably need to set up a real blog, I guess, but Flickr is kind of my blog these days...
1. I'm a painter and digital artist. I went to Pratt Institute and studied fine art to become a painter in college. I've exhibited my paintings across the country, though I've been too busy as of late to spend any time making new ones.
2. I never miss (thanks to DVR): 30 Rock, The Office, This Old House, Smallville.
3. From ages 8-10, I was in and out of hospitals for recurring surgeries on a rare bone condition in my leg, missing over a year of school and spending 6 months in bed, 6 months on crutches, and 6 months in a wheelchair. My cousin later developed a similar problem in his arm, though less serious, and we were the first family members to prove to the medical community that the condition was genetic.
4. I am a huge New York City history buff. There is no place on Earth with a more fascinating history, imo.
5. My favorite author is Stephen King.