Autumn Copper Harbor
© Brian Callahan 2010 All rights reserved.
Hwy. 41, just outside of Copper Harbor Michigan. This is part of one of the most beautiful autumn drives anywhere.
This is from a film negative taken with my old Pentax K2. Copied with an Opteka slide/film copier attached to my Canon XSI. The resultant RAW file was scaned with VUESCAN, and the JPEG from VUESCAN was finished in GIMP. Seems a fairly quick and inexpensive way to digitize all my old stuff, and finally get rid of some of the junk I have accumulated over the years. Well, not so quick and easy, as I am still getting used to the process.
This photo is in 48 groups
- My Gallery Photo 3,441 items
- Visibly talented 33,911 items
- Gold Star Award - Level 3 (p1/a5) 16,785 items
- Color Photo Award - PREMIER -- Post 1: Give 2 - Get 5: Go BRONZE 220,114 items
- Artistic and High Quality Shots (ADMIN INVITE ) award 5 10,594 items
- Gold Star Award - Level 2 (p1/a5) 37,380 items