Banksy - Very little helps - inspection party - Islington, London
Photo from my book, 'Banksy Locations (& a tour') - Vol.2'
- Over 135 detailed locations of Banksy’s street graffiti, past & present
- A full walking tour of his remaining work in Bristol
- Information, random facts & idle chit-chat on each location
- Over 220 colour photographs, on 380 pages
- Up to 24% of author’s sale price donated to 3 voluntary organisations (over £2,500 donated so far)
- ISBN = 978-0955471230 / R.R.P. = £12.50
- 2 FREE updates on the status of the pieces in the book, plus full details of eight NEW pieces done in 2011, can be emailled to you if you want them
Following the curious runaway success of his original self-published book, Banksy Locations & Tours, which concentrates purely on three areas of London, Martin Bull has now shamelessly rehashed a winning formula by rounding up the rest of Banksy’s UK graffiti from the last five years, as well as older survivors.
This unique, unofficial, & unashamedly DIY book includes over 135 locations, almost half of which are still worth visiting. Collect all the locations like a geek or get your slippers on and settle back for an open-top bus ride through some of Banksy’s best public work...
The book is available in many shops, or is also available direct from me, at less than the price of a pizza (but probably not as tasty, and without sweetcorn) - shellshockpublishing.bigcartel.com