Banksy Locations (& a Tour) - Vol.2 - Location SL5 - Large Graffiti Slogan photo (from the book)
OUT IN MID-DECEMBER
- Over 135 detailed locations of Banksy’s street graffiti, past & present
- A full walking tour of his remaining work in Bristol
- Information, random facts & idle chit-chat on each location
- Over 220 colour photographs, on 380 pages
- 12% of author’s sale price donated to charities
- ISBN = 978-0955471230 / R.R.P. = £12.50
Following the curious runaway success of his original self-published book, Banksy Locations & Tours, which concentrates purely on three areas of London, Martin Bull has now shamelessly rehashed a winning formula by rounding up the rest of Banksy’s UK graffiti from the last five years, as well as older survivors.
This unique, unofficial, & unashamedly DIY book includes over 135 locations, almost half of which are still worth visiting. Collect all the locations like a geek or get your slippers on and settle back for an open-top bus ride through some of Banksy’s best public work...
The book is now available direct from me, at less than the price of a pizza (but probably not as tasty) - shellshockpublishing.bigcartel.com