The Short journey of a bubble - one of my favourite feelings is just about to happen here:
With dry hair, small pockets of air get trapped as I lower gently into the water, air bubbles which form are desperate to reach the bath water's surface. Once submerged, I lay still in wait for them to gently contour their way to the left and right of my neck. The sensation of a bubble tracing around like this is heaven and best has to be when there are two, one on each side at the same time. Soon as your hair is fully wet its all over. Try it and enjoy.
This photo is in 5 groups
- L'eau nu(e) / Naked water 431 items
- A P P R E C I A T I O N 140,671 items
- A Piece of Me 219,795 items
- This pic makes me wanna... (comment on the 3 previous pics) 58,417 items
- The World Through My Eyes - WEEKEND SHOWCASE *OPEN* 3,837,134 items