gaudi's house of bones
Window detail of Caso Batllo building (the Dragon House). The building was designed by Antoni Gaudi and built in 1905–1907. The local name for the building is Casa dels Ossos (house of bones) for its skeletal organic quality. It was originally designed for a middle-class family and situated in a now prosperous district of Barcelona, Spain.
Excellent video biography of one of the most enigmatic architects.
This photo is in 8 groups
- Golden Photographer (Invite Only Images and +10Faves) 25,974 items
- The Pritzker Architecture Prize on Flickr (Post 1 - Award 4) 117,124 items
- Doors & Windows Project 157,026 items
- BLUELIST - The Best of Lonely Planet 29,015 items
- Sculpture 179,783 items
- Buildings/Architecture 1,094,873 items
This photo is in 1 gallery
- Great Windows 8 photos