sweet dreams to follow | cohasset, ma
I spent a good part of last week vacationing in the Boston area. On Tuesday some family members and I descended upon my aunt and uncle's house in Cohasset, Massachusetts. The sunset and the landscape were TOO AWESOME to pass up. Since I didn't have my tripod with me (it's not travel-friendly) this was handheld, which was a bit of a challenge. I may start looking for a lighter-weight-yet-stable tripod. I hear they're expensive, though and I need to replenish the piggy bank :)
Wishing everyone a nice July weekend!
All of my HDR photos can be found here.
Thanks for visiting my photostream. Please feel free to add notes to any of my images.
This photo is in 8 groups
- Stuck On Earth Community 111,366 items
- Stuck in Customs' Brilliant Cabal - My Cool and Clever Friends 112,159 items
- Foto - Calidad ( moderado , moderated ) 14,021 items
- Sunset- Sunset on Flickr - Tramonti 24,972 items
- Nikon D800/D800E/D810 Users Group 378,580 items
- Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8 AF-S 54,255 items