It was 'a lovely day' today, meaning that there was not a cloud in the sky, so I found something which didn't need any sky!
This is the base of Hardraw Force, in the Yorkshire Dales. It's been dry for a fair few days now, so there is not much water coming down, which is exactly what I was hoping! This is the longest single-drop waterfall in the UK (I now know.....) at about 30m. or thereabouts. Obviously, there's a fair bit more of it above this part....
I tried a few long exposures, but I marginally preferred this one with the water as a veil revealing the rock behind it.
This photo is in 16 groups
- The Truth Gallery (Post1, Award1) - Group activity suspended :( 10,063 items
- B&H Photo 36,904 items
- Portfolio: artscape 89,288 items
- AYR Photos - Nature & Landscape (post 1 comment 2) 1,017 items
- ***A Place For Great Photographers*** Level 1 Please Award 3 325,513 items
- LET'S CLEAN EXPLORE 62,002 items