Shaky Bridge K1__2691.jpg
The official name is Weston Mill viaduct but known to locals as Shaky Bridge on account of the the shaking when walking on it when a train goes across. This footpath has been removed.
The bridge was built in 1903 to replace an earlier wooden one. It used to span Camels Head Creek but in recent times the creek was filled in and used as a car park.