Bangour Village Hospital
Bangour Village Hospital was a psychiatric hospital located west of Dechmont in West Lothian, Scotland. There was then a general hospital building created so it became Bangour Village Hospital. It was officially opened in October 1906, although the first patients had been admitted in June 1904. The hospital closed in 2004.

www.bangour.co.uk/
22 photos · 350 views