Altoids Advent calendar
I made this cool 3-D Advent calendar out of a bunch of old Altoids tins that I spray painted and glued to a piece of MDF that was cut in a tree shape. Perfect for helping kids count the days until Santa arrives! Plus, it's a great way to use those tins that none of us can bear to throw away.
For the full instructions on how to make this, visit my blog.
The concept and images for this project are under my copyright. You may make the project for your own personal use but may not reproduce it to sell online or at craft fairs. If you wish to feature this project on your blog, please contact me for permission. Thanks!
This photo is in 5 groups
- Fan>TAB>ulous Aluminum & Tin Can ART 4,886 items
- Creative Advent Calendars 820 items
- CRAFT 244,423 items
- Tips for Recycling and Reusing 929 items
- Recycle Remake Redesign Re-craft Reuse Recreate Reclaim Reduce 34,781 items
This photo is in 1 album
- crafty repurposing projects 392 items