new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Pollards Hill fountain | by sarflondondunc
Back to photostream

Pollards Hill fountain

Pollards Hill was given to the Council in 1913 by Sir Frederick Edridge, five times Mayor of Croydon, who was also a benefactor to Croydon in many other ways. The land had been left as an open space as the surrounding estate quickly developed.

152 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on August 25, 2018