Wall Unit Master of Them All

    Prev Next

    Why do I think it'll go all Transformer?

    From the Practical Encyclopedia of Good Decorating and Home Improvement.

    Black-Afro, keemberly, ams11, and 12 other people added this photo to their favorites.

    1. glen.h 86 months ago | reply

      Wow, it's bigger than some studios!

    2. midcenturydesign 86 months ago | reply

      Oh where have all the wal units gone? I used to like them!
      I guess MDF and chipboard aren't suited to making them!

    3. Matthew Sutton (shooby32) 86 months ago | reply

      oh, how I adore a good wall unit...all floaty and monolithic....^_^

    4. artisterin 86 months ago | reply

      A good wall unit is hard to find.

    5. sandiv999 86 months ago | reply

      I'd like to see what's hiding in all the compartments. Wall units are the ultimate object of desire for any midcentury collector.

    6. Sally Cinnamon 86 months ago | reply

      very nice, but i'd trade it for that clock!

    7. sandiv999 86 months ago | reply

      Yeah, loving the clock. Is it a Nelson?

    8. Sally Cinnamon 86 months ago | reply

      I think so, but I am far from an expert.

    9. Black-Afro 86 months ago | reply

      Love it! Same here, would love to know what's inside each compartment...................??????

    10. Mad Modern 86 months ago | reply

      This is one of the best wall units I've seen.....wow.
      The concept makes so much sense....super cool!

    11. sandiv999 86 months ago | reply

      It should be remote-controlled, with a push of a button, shelves open to reveal wonders within.

    12. Black-Afro 86 months ago | reply

      ahhhhhh! i know! I know! Remote control for each section. One big section for red wine, one for white, one section for spirits, turn one section into a fridge for icy cold beer, and a small section in the middle for liqueur?

    13. Sally Cinnamon 86 months ago | reply

      i actually like the transformer idea. it could work! i'm thinking movable compartments that work like those puzzles where you slide rectangular bricks horizontally and vertically (what are they called?)

    keyboard shortcuts: previous photo next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts