Double Rainbow... double delight !!
Ajit , this one is dedicated to you. Your panoramas are exciting, inspiring to say the least !!!
While returning from a trek, we had sudden downpour for few minutes. But, after that, we were treated with this Double Rainbow. The rainbow was so big, that my 18mm failed to cover it even in panoramic shot. A Real treat to eye.... hope u also like it !!!
How was this done:
1. I took 4-5 shots with 30-50% overlap of previous shot, horizontally.
2. Directly converted them from RAW to JPG using canon's DPP.
3. Opened all those pics in Adobe PS CS3.
4. Highlighted the 1st pic of panorama, and then dragged other images over to this page resulting in new layers for each pic.
5. Selected all layers from layers panel.
6. Click on Edit -> Auto-Align layers. (It takes some time, but finally comes out with nice result.)
7. Click on Edit-> Auto Blend laters. Youe resulting panorama is ready. Crop it and then adjust curves/levels on the resulted image.
8. Don't forget to Save and Share with US. :)