20 Things About Me
If you want to play, just post 20 things about yourself or 20 things you are learning about yourself. I've seen both variations. :)
1. I'm a singer, dancer, and actress.
2. My parents are the strongest people I know.
3. My younger brother is my best friend, and I miss him when he's away at school.
4. I have a couple of online friends who I really treasure.
5. Ponies and dolls bring me such a simple joy...I struggle trying to figure out which to take with me when I first leave my parents' house (the others will stay in my room until I have a house of my own or more room to keep them).
6. I prefer sleeping with my stuffed dog, Lancelot, even if he's just sitting next to me.
7. I am a fashionista, and I love to dress up. :) I also like fashion magazines.
8. I am very impatient.
9. I love comedy, including movies, TV shows, and stand-up. Laughter is really the best medicine.
10. I like foreign languages. I have studied Spanish and Japanese.
11. I am 4' 10 1/2" tall and I love it.
12. I am more active during the evening, and I wish places were open later.
13. My voice is naturally a bit low. I sometimes change my vocal pitch to fit a certain environment or mood. It's a habit I'm trying to break. For example, I might speak in a higher pitch at work or in a lower pitch in front of a professor I don't like to seem more "adult."
14. I am good at puppeteering.
15. I love makeup, but I don't cake it on. I like to play with colors.
16. I am 20 years old, and my 21st birthday is September 29.
17. Poetry is one of my hobbies. I'm best at writing it when I'm sad or upset.
18. Smelling Cabbage Patch Kids calms me down.
19. I generally vascillate between being very needy and wanting to be alone.
20. I like online games and video games.
Thanks to cpkgirl7 for tagging me.