new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Untitled | by (sam I am)
Back to photostream

This may be the last picture of my sweet Charlie for a while. She was standing next to the dishwasher last night while I was loading dishes and got lemon juice in her eye from a splash while I was loading, which apparently burned her left cornea. Had a late night visit to the vet, so she's got lots of meds and we go back for a re-check tomorrow. She'll be wandering around for the next couple weeks or so with one of those elizabethan collars on. She looks like she's about to run off and join the nearest traveling circus.........


Hopefully everything will heal quickly and return to normal soon. Who knew lemon juice was so toxic???


23 faves
Taken on February 9, 2009