9pm Spectacular on Sydney Harbour
The 9pm fireworks in Sydney Australia is geared toward families who want to experience the harbour lighting up without staying too late. The focus for the 9pm was not on the bridge rather either side of the bridge.
Two images, one exposed for the bridge 30 seconds before 9pm and the second just after the fireworks began to capture the the flower shaped fireworks.
This photo is in 18 groups
- Lonely Planet: Photo Challenges -- 'Stack' 125,853 items
- AreKev's `Not Another Flickr Group 14,822 items
- Australian Elite Images (50+views, 10+faves) 5,477 items
- Interestingness - Top 500 (READ THE RULES!) 35,299 items
- *THE PERFECT PHOTOGRAPHER (P1/A2) 1,058,143 items
- Australian Interestingness 1,334 items
This photo is in 1 album
- Sydney Harbour 77 photos