17-RXCHAU-20120625-00062: Swiss meringue
Monday 25 June 2012: sixth session of the “Cooking Académie Pâtisserie” – Pastry courses by Chef Christian Lejour at Atelier des Sens, 40 rue Sedaine – 75011 Paris.
Lesson #6 – Sugar, meringues and macarons,
(1) Cooking sugar at different temperatures and their multiple uses.
(2) Crème caramel.
(3) Cast sugar for sculpture and decorations.
(4) Fleur de sel soft caramels.
(5) Types of Meringue: Italian meringue, French meringue, Swiss meringue.
(6) Meringue biscuits and cake: macarons, dacquoise.
(7) Fleur de sel caramel macarons.
Photographer: Ruoxiang Chau, all rights reserved.
If you are interested in using one of the photographs, please send an email to Ruoxiang Chau at ruoxiang[at]ruoxiangchau.com.
No usage authorised without prior written permission.