Hausmannstätten, Styria - Kirche zur Allerheiligsten Dreifaltigkeit, la chiesa alla Santissima Trinità (cristianesimo), la iglesia a la Santísima Trinidad (cristianismo), l'église a la Très Sainte Trinitè, The Church to the most Holy Trinity, Trójca Święt
(more pictures you can see by clicking on the link at the end of page!)
Holy Trinity (Hausmannstätten)
Organ and gallery
The parish church of Holy Trinity is a Roman Catholic church located in the market town of Hausmannstätten in Styria.
The church stands somewhat elevated in the old local core of Hausmannstätten.
The first building dates from 1320/30 and was dedicated to St. Nicholas. 1361, for the first time a pastor is mentioned. From 1506 the nearby Fernitz took over the parish seat. 1661/65 took place a comprehensive baroque reconstruction. On September 26, 1695, the new Church was consecrated to the Holy Trinity. In the 19th century there were interventions in the interior and the tower was given its present form. Only in 1964, Hausmannstätten again became independent parish.
Under inclusion of the easterly oriented, Gothic building, the church was 1661/65 baroque expanded, renewed and thereby reoriented by 90°: the (Baroque) choir is now in the north. Preserved have been the foundation of the Gothic south tower and the Gothic choir as eastern side chapel. During the renovation of 1895-96, was exposed the Gothic charnel house under the old church, but it was bricked again. To the three-bay, baroque nave with cross vaults is adjacent in the north the recessed choir with 3/8 extension. The eastern side chapel (formerly Gothic choir) in the west a Baroque chapel is opposed.
The uniform interior from the construction period in the auricular style (1660/67) consists of the high altar with high-quality figures and a tabernacle of Veit Königer (around 1770), as well as the two side altars, the pulpit and the altar of the eastern chapel. At the west wall of the nave stands a carved group of the twelve apostles with Jesus (around 1500), which is considered a model of the life-size group of Apostles in the cathedral of Wiener Neustadt (Lower Austria). The altar pictures stem from the Nazarene Joseph Ernst Tunner (mid 19th century), respectively, the one of the left side of the altar from Felix Barazutti (1895). In the year 1891 arose the wooden gallery for the new organ which was created by Matthew Mauracher (jun.) II. In 2006, the organ was renovated and its inner life renewed.