flickr-free-ic3d pan white

Texas Czech Center Czech Village Double Log Corn Crib at La Grange, TX

The authentic circa 1904 Double Log Corn Crib with Dog Trot was donated by Hilda Fajkus and Sylvia Ratcliffe of Cistern, moved to the site by Kana Brothers Moving Company, and restored by Ed, Ernest and David Vasek of Plum, TX.

100 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on September 12, 2012