Burger Prep, Louis Lunch (10/12)
Getting a burger at Louis is not a complicated decision-making process:
1) It comes out medium rare. If you ask, you may get it cooked another way.
2) You can add cheese -- or not.
3) You can add a slice of tomato -- or not.
4) You can add a slice of onion -- or not.
5) If you ask really nicely, they may hold the bread, but don't be surprised if you get strange looks.
Asking for anything else on your sandwich will be met with laughter -- first offense. ;) If you want condiments, go to a fast-food joint.