The small baroque pilgrim's church Maria Kirchental
The church, called "Pinzgauer Dom", is situated in a wonderful high valley at a height of 9oom in the "Salzburger Land".
Archbishop Johann Ernst Graf of Thurn gave the order to the establishment of this wonderful building, after in the site numerous miracles had occurred. The plans come from the important Austrian baroque architect Johann Bernhard Fischer of Erlach. The church, a central construction about cruciform plan, was established by local artificers between 1694 and 1701 under the direction of S. Millinger.