flickr-free-ic3d pan white

St Pauls Churchyard`1920-2010

Top photo from 1920 and here we have St Pauls Churchyard and on the left Wrens Chapter House built in 1712 and has been grade 2 listed since 1950,the magnificent St Pauls is on the right and was completed in 1710 also designed by Christopher Wren...Also seen in both photos the St Pauls Statue `1910`designed by Sir Reginald Blomfield British architect, 1856-1942..

2,083 views
3 faves
1 comment
Taken on October 15, 2010