new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
2 Granary Sq / N1C | by Images George Rex
Back to photostream

2 Granary Sq / N1C

Architect: Lewis Cubitt, 1850, originally as the principal Goods Yard offices. Rebuilt after WW2 bomb damage. Upper floors now used by the Art Fund charity; ground and lower-ground by the House of Illustration. Conversion architects: John McAslan + Partners, 2011. London Borough of Camden.

 

(CC BY-NC-SA 2.0)

799 views
1 fave
0 comments
Taken on February 15, 2018